Rent A Girlfriend Season 2 Release Date Announcement

by January 14, 2022 0 comments

Official Japanese Twitter account of Rent a Girlfriend announced season 2. After the huge success of Season 1, season 2 is here. I'm not following the manga so don't know much about what's going to happen but I'm excited and many fans are also excited






What is the release date of Rent a Girlfriend Season 2?

The exact date is not mentioned but the series will start airing in July 2022.


Teaser Trailer



Conclusion

I'm excited for season 2, đź‘ż I want to see more Kazuya suffering and my beloved Mizuhara

Sachin Tiwary

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Welcome to D. Code